Screenshots for Registry Backup
Registry Backup is a cost-free utility that lets you to backup and restore your Home windows Registry using Shadow Volume Solutions. This application will backup all Registry settings which includes those for every consumer profile in Home windows. In the long term, if your Registry gets corrupt or broken, you can simply select a beforehand designed Registry backup and restore it.
Registry Backup employs a graphical interface that lets you to swiftly select the Registry sections that you would like to backup. These backups will then be saved in the C:RegBackup folder by default. Applying the application, you can then search the various backups that you have designed and restore a certain backup as essential. One more practical function of Registry Backup is the capacity to produce automatic backups of your Home windows Registry by means of the Home windows Activity Scheduler.
This application contains the follow attributes:
- Just one simply click backup and restore.
- Can restore from Home windows Risk-free Mode.
- Can restore from the Home windows Restoration Console
- Portable model can be ran from a thumb push and hold backups of multiple devices.
- Automated cleanup of more mature backups.
- Set and handle scheduling possibilities.
- Can backup & restore all consumer profiles on the method, not just the types that are presently loaded.
- Manage which registry files are backed up or restored.
- Comprehensive logs are saved with every backup.
- Numerous easy restore possibilities.
- On-line movies demonstrating how to use the application and how to use the distinct restore possibilities.
Tweaking.com – Registry Backup four.0 Change Log.
Up to date controls, bug fixes and code changes.